Hassina Piaraly has significant experience of operational management in large organisations, having held management positions at General Electric, Euro Disney, and the École Supérieure d’Informatique,
Since 2000, Hassina has been offering her consultancy skills to SMEs and multinationals, accompanying them in evaluating, developing and sourcing their teams’ potential.
In a global context where managers have to constantly take up new challenges, Hassina puts into practice methods specially adapted to their needs, helping them to succeed by rethinking the practices, behaviour and tools that have made them successful thus far.
She works in the areas of global diversity, cross-cultural communication organizational development and team building.
Being originally from India, Hassina naturally specializes in preparing people to work with and manage Indian nationals. She also prepares Indian expatriates for their new life in France.
Examples of training seminars and workshops held to date:
- Living and Working in India, France
- Cross-cultural Team Building
- Motivation and Cohesion
- Time Management
- Chairing Meetings
- Stress Management
- Manager as Coach
- Master in Management and Coaching (certified, Master Coach)
- European certification on “Developing Intercultural Training Skills” (LTS, UK)
- Certification in “The International Profiler” (Worldwork, London)
- Psychology, Sociology and Work Organisation (CNAM)
- Sourcing and Negotiations skills (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris)
- Public-speaking training
- Six Sigma
- Krauthammer Management
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Active member of European Professional Women’s network (mentoring program)
- Convenor of a European program on Life Long Learning
- Accredited by London School of Economics – Member of an international organisation on Life Long Learning (CMA)
- Member of Indian Professional Association
French, Gujarati, English