See Luan Foo is an earnest student of human nature, history and wisdom and a senior level executive coach (ICF Professional Certified Coach) operating from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. He has built up a network of international clients and specializes in coaching global leaders and managers. See Luan’s clients include 8 of the World’s 50 Most Admired Companies (Fortune March 18, 2013 Issue), namely Google, Microsoft, General Electric, JNJ, American Express, Nike, Exxon-Mobil and Dupont.
See Luan partners synergistically with Private/Public/Academic/NGO clients to deliver quality and value through changes in mind set, structures, processes and contexts. Ultimately to:
- Add good and effective people and high performing teams
- Subtract ineffective processes and practices
- Multiply best practices
- Divide the reward and credit
See Luan’s focus is on leadership development, management of change, performance and personal effectiveness enhancement, career, life and financial planning skills, together with cross-cultural communications.
Leaders and Managers are asked increasingly to lead and perform in an incredibly uncertain, complex and interdependent global economy. Rather than attempting to be all things to all people, they are challenged to focus on the vital few and doing them well – providing leadership and strategic thinking, viewing old landscapes with new eyes, by thinking outside the box, with special emphasis on behavioral indicators such as bringing out the best in people, seeing the big picture, building relationships, coalitions and teams, embracing joy/fun, healing wounds, resolving misunderstandings, disputes, and conflicts and doing what is right. See Luan uses these areas of expertise to help clients achieve their goals and objectives.
As an executive coach, See Luan works with demanding executives, CEOs, Board Members and Department Managers who want to make dramatic improvements in their personal, professional, and organizational lives while maintaining a balance between work and family.
See Luan’s ability to build trust and a successful international practice is based on his customizing his cross-cultural experience and expertise, his use of Socratic questioning and empathic listening, his deep familiarity with Asia-based joint ventures, his yin-yang blend of seriousness and light-heartedness, to meet the clients’ challenges, issues, and possibilities.
Business / Leadership Experience:
- Nestle Malaysia – Head of Market Research
- Esso Singapore & Hong Kong – Human Resources & Public Affairs Manager
- Esso/Exxon Houston, Texas – Compensation, Benefits and Expat Administration Manager
- BOC Gases , North Pacific Region – Human Resources Director responsible for 7000 employees in 10 Asian countries
- Exxon-Mobil , Malaysia – Human Resources Consultant
Education and Certifications:
- BA Hons Economics University of Malaya/Singapore
- Diploma in Communications, Advertising & Marketing, CAM Education Foundation, UK
- Professional Certified Coach, PCC, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Financial Planner, (US)
- Chartered Financial Consultant, Ch.Fc. (US)
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU, (US)
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management.
- Founder and Past President of the Singapore Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (Apac)
- Full Member – Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Director , (Jan 2011 to March 1, 2013) Global ICF Board of Directors, which has 20,000 members in 106 countries
- Facilitator/Supervisor, INSEAD’s Master Degree Program Consulting and Coaching for Change, for the past 3 years.
Life is a gift to be shared and treasured. It rests on four pillars:
- There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Plenty to live for and live on.
- The best is yet to be.
- If it is to be, it is up to me.