Christopher is a qualified executive coach and consultant and has worked in the field of international executive coaching and management development for over 20 years. He has had significant periods in consultancy with Accenture and Deloitte and now works with senior executives, managers and emerging leaders to help them lead their organisations to high performance.
Christopher began his career with Andersen Consulting (Accenture). He then spent 7 years in international banking (including one year in Paris), before becoming a Director of Jonathan Wren International, a City-based executive search firm, where he handled assignments in French-speaking Europe. Together with his two fellow Directors, he then co-founded a new financial services executive search consultancy, the Devonshire Group.
In 1988, he joined Deloitte, and became a Principal Associate (Senior Manager) in their Executive Resourcing consultancy. Here, as European Liaison Manager he took a lead role in developing cross-cultural understanding and international teamwork among his European HR colleagues. One year after the firm’s acquisition by Coopers and Lybrand he left to become an independent consultant, specializing in executive career coaching with Right Management, and in international management development with Canning in London. He returned to freelance consultancy in 2004, setting up EuroExec Coaching Ltd and then linking with Right Management as an Associate in 2006. He has also been a guest speaker on cross-cultural issues at the Global Living Conference in Brussels.
Areas of Expertise
- Works internationally with senior executives, managers and emerging leaders
- International leadership
- Change management
- Coaching skills
- Personal impact and influence
- Cross-cultural communication and management
- Fellow of the Institute of Consulting
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Certificates in Coaching and Performance Coaching (Centre for Coaching/Middlesex University)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (2-year programme at WPF Therapy)
- Certificate in Ignatian Spirituality and Spiritual Direction (3-year programme at London Spirituality Centre)
- BA (Hons) in French and Philosophy (University of Birmingham)
- Accredited in the use of the Hogan and Herrmann International assessment instruments
- Former expert panel member and Associate of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches